Hello all! I’m Christy Le, an enthusiastic but slightly sarcastic goofball who will be your second-year blogger for Wise Fools. Follow me on my tumultuous journey as I awkwardly stumble through my Sophomore year and courageously battle the vicious beast best known as “the Sophomore Slump.”
We have a snow day today! This is the best thing in the world to me right now because my schedule has been jampacked with sorority events (17 hours of events in the past three days!!!), and I need today to do all of my work. But who am I really kidding because a snow day demands snow-related fun to be had. #sorryschool
In addition to this lovely snow day, Brown students will also be able to enjoy the four day weekend that we have coming up this Saturday! Take advantage of it by making some fun outing plans with your friends! I plan on going to Boston for a fun little day trip with some girlies from my sorority and having a fancy little dinner.
So Valentine’s Day is also this Saturday, and I this Valentine’s Day, just like every other Valentine’s Day, am single. No, this is not a tragic aspect of my life (unlike school, hahahaha, but really), because I legitimately have a blast every Valentine’s Day by making a list of things I would rather do than sit around and mope about being single. I mean, I’m single every other day of the year, so why should the 14th of February be especially sad…?
So here’s the list:
Okay, sounds like I’ve come up with a sufficient amount of reasonable activities to do on Valentine’s Day. See you all next week! Jk, here are the rest.
2. Go to a movie with friends at the Avon.
3. Eat some Chipotle/Baja’s.
4. Workout. lol but who am i kidding?
5. Go to the RISD museum.
6. Watch every show/movie ever on Netflix while eating the Valentine’s Day chocolate I bought for myself. Yum.
7. Study German, Vietnamese, and Spanish.
8. Go to Boston.
9. Build a snowman/make a snowfort/make snowangels/sled to my heart’s content.
10. Have a snowball fight.
11. Go shopping both in-person and online.
12. Watch 500 Days of Summer because it’s my favourite non-love story but still kinda a love story movie. Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. ❤
13. Study for my upcoming Biochem exam. Ermahgerd.
14. Pet all the puppies that come through the Main Green.
15. Survive solely on Starbucks lattes.
16. Do my laundry. Whoops.
17. Skype my dog, Neil. (aka the real MVP)
This Valentine’s Day, prove to the world/your pestering older relatives that you don’t need a Phe to make you happy and make your own list of fun things to do! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, regardless of your relationship status, and a beautiful four-day weekend!
See you all next week!
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to email me at email@example.com! Thanks so much for reading and have a splendid day!
Until next week,